Vi och utvalda samarbetspartner använder cookies och liknande tekniker i syfte att ge dig den bästa upplevelsen av Teamtailors webbplats. Vad gäller de cookies som inte anses vara nödvändiga (specificeras i cookiepolicyn), kan vi och våra utvalda samarbetspartner använda cookies för att personligen anpassa webbplatsupplevelsen, utveckla och förbättra produkter och i vissa avseenden även rikta annonser mot dig utifrån dina intressen. Du hanterar och inaktiverar cookies genom att klicka på Hantera cookies längst ned på varje webbsida.
När du besöker den här webbplatsen kan den lagra eller hämta information om din webbläsare, i första hand som cookies. Denna information kan handla om dig, dina inställningar eller din enhet och används främst för att webbplatsen ska fungera som förväntat. Informationen identifierar vanligtvis inte dig, men den kan ge dig en mer personlig webbupplevelse.
Eftersom vi respekterar din integritet kan du välja att inte tillåta vissa typer av cookies. Här nedan finns en lista över olika kategorier av cookies som du kan anpassa hur du vill. Om du blockerar vissa typer av cookies kan det påverka upplevelsen av webbplatsen och de tjänster vi erbjuder.
Dessa cookies krävs och måste godkännas för att du ska kunna använda sidan.
Dessa cookies samlar in information om hur besökare använder webbplatsen.
Dessa cookies gör det möjligt för webbplatsen att spara de val du gör och tillhandahålla bättre och mer personliga funktioner.
Dessa cookies används för att leverera annonser som är mer relevanta för dig och dina intressen.
2.1. When and how we collect personal data
We collect personal data about You when:
- You make an application through the Service or otherwise, adding personal data about yourselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn; and
- You use the Service to connect with our staff, adding personal data about yourselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
- You provide identifiable data in the chat (provided through the website that uses the Service) and such data is of relevance to the application procedure.
We collect data from third parties, such as Facebook, Linkedin and through other public sources. This is referred to as “Sourcing” and is manually performed by our employees. Note that the Service can automatically source candidates from our current candidate pool (candidates that have previously applied and whose accounts have not been deleted).
2.2. The types of personal data collected and processed
The type of personal data collected through the Service are the following: full name, e-mail address, picture and videos, information from Facebook and LinkedIn-accounts, answers to questions asked through the recruiting, titles, education and other information that the User or others have provided through the Service (in their CV or cover letter for instance). Only data that is relevant for the recruitment process is collected and processed.
2.3. Purpose and lawfulness of processing
The purpose for collecting and processing the above personal data is to manage recruitment by contacting/communicating with the candidate, Analyzing applications to hire the most suited candidate.
The lawfulness of the processing of personal data is (i) the necessity to process information in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an employment contract, (ii) our legal obligation for instance, according to the Swedish Discrimination Act or (iii) our legitimate interest when Sourcing for potential qualified candidates and assessing candidates.
Personal data that is processed with the purpose of aggregated analysis or market research is always made unidentifiable. Such personal data cannot be used to identify a certain User. Thus, such data is not considered personal data.
The User consents to the processing of its personal data with the purpose of the Controller’s handling recruiting. The User consents that personal data is collected through the Service, when Users;
- make an application through the Service, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source as Facebook or LinkedIn, and that Controller may use external sourcing-tools to add additional information; and
- when they use the Service to connect to Controller’s recruitment department, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as Facebook or LinkedIn.
3. SHARING YOUR INFORMATIONWe will never sell your personal data to third parties.
However, we may share your personal information with companies that are experts in their field and assist us in operating the Service and conducting our business. We may transfer Users’ Personal Data to:
- To any member of our group;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, data may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Budbee, our customers, or others
- To our contractors and sub-contractors, acting as our Processors and Sub-Processors in accordance with our instructions
- authorities or legal advisors in case criminal or improper behavior is suspected
Each of our service providers have been selected by us for their ability to provide the particular services needed, including their ability to handle your personal information. All those providers provide sufficient guarantees to implement the technical and organizational measures necessary to meet the requirements of the GDPR and our own.
We cooperate with the following categories of processors of personal data; Teamtailor, who supplies the Service, server and hosting companies, e-mail reference companies, video processing companies, information-sourcing companies, analytical service companies and other companies with regards to supplying the Service and our business activities.
4. TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
The personal data collected through the Service is stored and processed inside the EU/EEA, and/or transferred to countries outside the EU/EEA when such third country that is considered by the European Commission have an adequate level of protection, or processed by such suppliers that have entered into such binding agreements that fully complies with the lawfulness of third country transfers (as Binding Corporate Rule or Standard Contractual Clauses)
5. HOW LONG THE PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
If a User does not object, in writing, to the processing of their personal data, the personal data will be stored and processed by us for a period of six (6) months.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, your rights are as follows:
- You have the right to request information about the personal data that is processed by us, by notifying in writing, us using the contact details below. You have the right to one (1) copy of the processed personal data which belongs to you without any charge. For further demanded copies, Controller has a right to charge a reasonable fee on the basis of the administrative costs for such demand
- You have the right to, if necessary, rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning that you, via a written request, use the contact details below
- You have the right to demand deletion or restriction of processing, and the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest under certain circumstances
- You have the right to revoke any consent to processing that has been given by you to the Controller. Using this right may however, mean that you cannot apply for a specific job or otherwise use the platform
- You have under certain circumstances a right to data portability, which means a right to get the personal data and transfer these to another controller as long as this does not negatively affect the rights and freedoms of others
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data relating to him or her, if you consider that the processing of personal data infringes the legal framework of privacy law.
7. AGGREGATED DATA (NON-IDENTIFIABLE PERSONAL DATA)We may share aggregated data with third parties. The aggregated data has in such instances been compiled from information that has been collected through the Service and can, for example, consist of statistics of internet traffic or the geological location for the use of the Service. The aggregated data does not contain any information that can be used to identify individual persons and is thus not personal data.8. COOKIES
eller fortsätt med
Har du redan connectat? Logga in.
Öka chansen till en bra matchning genom att berätta lite mer om dig själv.
Bli först med att få information om lediga tjänster.
Ange personer som rekommenderar dig som kollega.