At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth with sustainability in mind. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Budbee is today backed by the prestigious investors Kinnevik, H&M and Stena Sessan to name a few. We perform millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest which we call Logtech!
About the role
As a Box Operations Manager you'll play an essential role in our latest business initiative, the Budbee Box! We already have around 100 lockers live and installed, with a plan of growing the number with x10 in the short term. For this, we need a Box Operations Manager to manage the planning, analysis, procurement, design, flows, processes and people within the business area. A role that truly can make an impact.
Daily tasks include e.g.:
- Management of the roll-out of Boxes, throughout all operational areas
- Develop cost-efficient routes for our smooth deliveries
- Communication with our couriers and drivers
- Volume forecasting and planning
- Quality assurance and improvement
- Procurement excellence and hardware design improvements
As a Box Operations Manager you'll work in the heart of our operations. Therefore, it's key you are solution-orientated with strong communication skills. You're focused on the task and eager to develop, both yourself as well as the business. Keep an open mind and dare to challenge the status quo. And since in our world things tend to move quickly, you'll benefit from a flexible mindset and an ability to welcome change (for the better)!
What you’ll need more specifically
- A finished Bachelor or Masters, preferably in operations, logistics, economics or business management
- 2.5+ years experience within e.g. operations management, management consulting, strategy work in a large business or growing a start-up considered a big plus
- Strong organizational and process skills
- Empathetic in dealing with different people. Ability to quickly build relationships with external partners, suppliers, drivers and internal stakeholders
- Communication is key, fluency in English and Swedish is critical
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - We need to do things fast but we also need to do them well.
- Pragmatic - Logtech is a very fast moving industry
- Driving license
- Being prestigeless and humble will take you far <3
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to hand in your application today! Interviews will be held continuously.