At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest, Logtech!
About the role
We are hiring a talented, problem-solving and independent professional who wants to work in a fast-paced environment as a HR Admin & Office Manager. In the role as an HR Admin you'll work closely with our HR Manager in supporting our organization. HR tasks will include creating job ads, managing the candidate pipeline, scheduling interviews, creating contracts and other HR-admin. The role as a HR Admin will be combined with the Office Manager responsibility where you'll be responsible for the Stockholm HQ as a whole and support our employees and guests.
What you'll need
- University degree within HR or related
- You have advanced skills in English and Swedish
- You are an experienced user of IT tools e.g. Microsoft Office
- You have good administration and communication skills, you are service-minded and flexible
- You can be completely trusted with confidential and sensitive information and have very high personal integrity
- You are pro-active and independent
- You have strong ability to organize and create structure and can prioritize between a wide range of issues in an effective way
- You enjoy high tempo, variety and a large portion of own responsibility, at the same time as you enjoy working with traditional administrative assistant duties
This is a full-time position at our Stockholm HQ. Start date can be discussed.
Are you our next superstar? Apply today! Interviews will be held continuesly.