At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest, Logtech!
About the role
As a Terminal Manager you’ll be responsible for one of our two main terminals in the Stockholm region. You’ll be the first point of contact and overseeing the terminal in terms of capacity, issues, staffing, work environment etc. Your job is to make sure that the Budbee operations in the terminals runs smoothly with regards to streamlined processes and constant improvement. You will also be responsible for some of our smaller terminals in cities around Stockholm.
Since we’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, we present to you the personal traits we think are important for this role:
- Your communication skills are high as the sky
- You enjoy fast-paced environments
- You are flexible, both in mind but also in setting
- You take a lot of initiatives and have a creative mind
- You take a lot of ownership in your work and strive to the best at what you do
- You are fun and confront challenges with a smile
What you’ll need more specifically
- 3+ years work experience, preferably in an operational setting
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication is key in this role, thus fluency in the English and Swedish languages are critical
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Leadership experience and skills, empathetic dealing with different people
- Experience from working with sorting machines or similar ones
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Especially Excel)
- Drivers license (B)
If this sounds like you, we would love to speak to you! Send in an application right away because we want you onboard as soon as possible.
The start date is preferably beginning of August 2020.