At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done.
By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family. Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
You’ve heard about Fintech... Join us and be a part of the latest development in Logtech!
About the role
As Merchant Support Associate you'll provide excellent service to Budbee's Nordic merchants by handling cases with high efficiency and with end-to-end ownership. You'll work in close collaboration with our Merchant Success team in order to keep updated on all matters concerning our merchants. You'll play an important role in giving our merchant outstanding service and making sure that they are happy with the service we offer.
What you'll need
Firstly, we believe that great people can do anything! However some personal traits we find important is:
- Strong communication skills, we expect you to be fluent in both Swedish and English, written and spoken
- You take a lot of ownership in your job
- Excellent problem solving skills with a sense of ownership and attention to detail.
- You understand the importance of great service, at all times
- Experience from Customer Service is a strong plus
- If you have experience from the e-commerce system landscape, we're impressed!
If this sounds like you, press the 'apply now' button - Now! If not now, latest 28/2.