At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest, Logtech!
About the role
We’re looking for our next amazing Business Development Manager ready to rock the Finnish market! The role is based in our office in Helsinki reporting directly to our HQ in Stockholm.
We are looking for a born sales wizard who loves sales and is persistent, passionate and focused. The right candidate is a strong relationship builder and very likeable, think Bradley Cooper after “A star is born”. As a Business Development Manager you will primarily be responsible for identifying and maximising new business opportunities at the Finnish market. Some of your time will be spent on maintaining and developing the business-relationship with acquired partners over time.
Further, as Budbee is a start-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next.
What you’ll need
- University Degree and/or proven success at B2B sales management
- + 3 years experience from SaaS businesses
- Relevant experience from e-commerce
- Being a “door opener”, somehow you always find a way to connect with people
- Be a strategic thinker, able to grasp business metrics in the context of overall company goals
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
- Exceptional communication skills in Finnish and English, both written and verbal (other Nordic languages a big bonus)
- Drivers license
Feel excited about this role? Then we'd love to talk to you!