At Budbee we are developing the next generation last mile logistics solutions for the e-commerce industry and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done.
By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family. Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
You’ve heard about Fintech... Join us and be a part of the latest development in Logtech!
About the role
We are looking for our next amazing Head of Sales to join out Growth team in Sweden, responsible for identifying and maximizing new business in the Swedish e-commerce market. We are looking for a born leader that can manage and develop the Swedish sales organization to reach sales excellence, leading by example. Your team will consist of Business Developers starting with a team of two but with the plan to expand in the coming year.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who truly loves to sell but love to see the team succeed in selling even more. It’s important to be a strong relationship builder and a true talent in signing new businesses. We need someone who considers numbers easy peasy, and can easily report results to C-level.
Further, as Budbee is a start-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next. This role will report directly to our Chief Growth Officer.
What you’ll need
- Proven success at B2B sales
- 2+ years relevant experience from e-commerce
- Proven record of leading and coaching a team
- Be a strategic thinker, able to grasp business metrics in the context of overall company goals
- Empathetic in dealing with different people. Able to quickly build relationships with external partners, couriers and internal stakeholders with no problem
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal (Swedish and English, other Nordic languages a big bonus)
- Drivers license
Feel excited about this role? Then we’d love to talk to you!