At Budbee we are developing the next generation last mile logistics solutions for the e-commerce industry and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
You’ve heard about Fintech... Join us and be a part of the latest development in Logtech!
About the role
As a Partner Manager at Budbee you will take complete responsibility and own our partnerships across the globe. Our partners are a key factor for our growth in order to enable smooth integrations as well as lead generation towards your sales colleagues.
As a person, we believe that you are a down to detail, communicative (very) and a bit tech savvy. You are executing on your ideas and make sure they are a success, even if you have to do it yourself!
We expect you to have experience from sales or partnerships and preferably within the e-commerce space.
Oh and of course, you are a true hustler!
Fluency in Swedish is a must.
- Managing our portfolio of partners and execute on plans together with the partner
- Acquire new partnerships to maintain great integrations as well as offers to our merchants
Who we think you are...
- A strategic thinker
- Empathetic in dealing with different people. Able to quickly build relationships with external partners, customers and internal stakeholders.
- A strong ability to get what you want and it’s natural for you to build win-win business models
- A creative mind that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
We would be impressed
- If you have worked within the payments industry with a similar position
- If you are an e-commerce guru
Does this sound like you? Apply today! Interviews will be held continuously.