At Budbee we are developing the next generation last mile logistics solutions for the e-commerce industry and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
You’ve heard about Fintech... Join us and be a part of the latest development in Logtech!
About the role
As a Product Designer at Budbee you'll be responsible for designing our next generation last-mile delivery experience for both web and mobile towards our end-consumers. Our app is the most important way in which we communicate with our end-consumers where you'll create great UX and UI for both consumer-facing as well as professional products, from wireframe to pixel perfect design.
You will work closely with a team of talented engineers and product managers while engaging internal stakeholders and customers to define a long-term strategy. The ideal candidate for this role is be able to translate high-level strategy into great designs.
- 5+ years experience in designing incredibly intuitive and beautiful interactive interfaces for web and mobile apps
- Strong visual design skills as well as expertise in modern web and mobile UX
- A deep desire to understand users' problems and the ability to see the world from their point of view
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Fluency in Sketch or similar tools
- Portfolio with web app (and ideally mobile) projects that highlights your approach to problem solving, as well as the solutions themselves
- Fluency in both written & spoken English
We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews will be held continuously.
Send over a CV & Portfolio in English. Please note that a sample of work is needed for this role.