At Budbee we are developing the next generation last mile logistics solutions for the e-commerce industry and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark.
You’ve heard about Fintech... Join us and be a part of the latest development in Logtech!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our amazing team in Stockholm. We're looking for a true "spider in the net"-person with a product mindset and technical domain experience. Your mission is to help maximizing the value of our product that is developed and deployed by our development teams. The development teams play an integral part in the development and deployment of all Budbee's products.
What You’ll Do
- Drive product development with a fantastic team of engineers, designers and analysts, while also considering the input and opinions of stakeholders.
- Make sure that your team constantly prioritizes the right things for meaningful impact.
- Expressing customers, drivers and other stakeholder input as implementable and shippable items.
- Ensuring development team backlog transparency towards the organization and stakeholders.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of Budbee.
- Be the key development team stakeholder between engineering and product that ensures effective and smooth collaboration.
- 2+ years of product management experience or relevant field
- Knowledgeable in agile and lean development methodologies
- A self-starter who is able to take projects from strategy through execution
- Ability to prioritise complex deliverables, have technical discussions, and collaborate at all levels
- Experience from high-growth technology company within e-commerce, logistics or mobility is a big plus!
Does this sound like you? Apply today! Interviews will be held continuously.