About the position as Operations Manager:
We’re looking for our next Operations Manager to our organization in the Netherlands!
This position is a combination of making sure that our daily operations run smoothly, determining strategy and managing a team of committed and highly motivated young people. You will also be directly reporting to the Head of Last Mile Operations.
You will be responsible for managing our Routing Operations team. The Routing team is responsible for planning and creating of all our delivery routes. Their goal is to create cost efficient and on time routes with the help of our state of the art, home built algorithm. They closely keep track of forecasts and daily volumes in order to plan our daily capacity, ensuring we have the right amount of vehicles and drivers available. Furthermore, they work closely with our courier partners, terminals and other internal operations teams in order to ensure our day to day operations run smoothly.
You will, among other things:
- Keeping track of cost and quality KPIs for the Routing team.
- Managing a team of 6 people and guiding the team in growing and developing. On a professional- as well as a personal level.
- Initiate actions to improve efficiency.
- Volume forecasting and capacity planning.
- Supporting the team in their communication and collaboration with our courier partners.
- Working closely with our Courier Partner team to manage our vehicle capacity.
Who you are:
We are looking for a candidate that loves fast-paced environments and takes on the role with a lot of energy and a positive attitude. You are able to oversee the bigger picture and have a problem solving attitude. You understand where we want to head as a company, and how you and your team can contribute to our journey!
- 2+ years of experience from a similar role.
- Fluent in both Dutch and English.
- You enjoy managing a team of multiple highly motivated people, and want to support them in their development to their full potential.
- Good at overseeing multiple projects and tasks, and able to prioritize within the team.
- You are an analytical person. You are able to make decisions based on data.
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in operations, logistics, economics, or business management.
- Experience in operations or logistics is a plus, but not a must.
Do you feel excited about this opportunity? Don’t wait, send your application today!
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Founded in 2016, Budbee is a Sweden-based tech company with the mission to make online shopping easier. In 2022, Instabee was founded after combining Budbee and Instabox - two leading last-mile delivery companies with three consumer-facing brands: Budbee, Instabox and Porterbuddy.
Instabee serves millions of consumers across Europe with convenient deliveries and is on track to become the leading European e-commerce enabler. Always with the customer at heart.
Loading application form
Already working at Budbee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.