Senior Accountant, Helsinki
About the position:
In the position as Senior Accountant you will be responsible for Budbee Finland and develop the accounting function. You will work together with the Finance team to continuously optimize and identify improvements in our current processes and initiate corrective actions as well as being a business partner throughout the organization. Additionally, you will collaborate with colleagues in our local offices, the HQ in Stockholm and with our external payroll firms.
In the position as Senior Accountant you will, among other things:
- Managing and overseeing all daily accounting activities of Budbee Finland
- Ensuring timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close together with the Business Controller Nordic
- Maintain fixed assets schedule and system
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts and provide associated analysis
- Ensuring adequate, and complete filing of VAT returns and various other reporting
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Daily responsibility for reviewing, coding and processing vendor invoices
- Posting of daily bank transactions and performing weekly bank reconciliations
You will be located in our office in Helsinki but at the same time be a part of our global Finance team and an integral part of a multinational organization where you will be responsible for all accounting related activities for Budbee Finland as well as take ownership in ad hoc projects, like the transfer into our new ERP system Netsuite.
Who are we looking for?
As a Senior Accountant at Budbee we believe you have a minimum of 3 years experience as an accountant and enjoy a prestige-less, dynamic environment with various contact areas. You have a passion for numbers, quality, and a strong service level. Moreover, you are a self-acting person who values structure and teamwork.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Relevant university degree in economics or finance, or equivalent
- Experience in accounting including accounts payable, receivable, and accounts reconciliation
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of work in an international group is preferred
- Based in Helsinki
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast-moving business
- Self-starter and solution-driven
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Professional fluency in both Finnish and English, written and verbal
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to send us your application today! Interviews will be held continuously.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs.The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Finland.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Founded in 2016, Budbee is a Sweden-based tech company with the mission to make online shopping easier. In 2022, Instabee was founded after combining Budbee and Instabox - two leading last-mile delivery companies with three consumer-facing brands: Budbee, Instabox and Porterbuddy.
Instabee serves millions of consumers across Europe with convenient deliveries and is on track to become the leading European e-commerce enabler. Always with the customer at heart.
Senior Accountant, Helsinki
Loading application form
Already working at Budbee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.