About the role
In this position, you will be located in our office in Stockholm but at the same time be a part of our global Finance team and an integral part of a multinational organization where you will support and develop the accounting function. We just implemented the ERP system Netsuite and you will be a key player in developing the system and the processes.
Primarily you will work with:
- Ensuring timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close together with the rest of the accounting team
- Managing intercompany accounting
- Maintain fixed assets schedule and system
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts and provide associated analysis
- Ensuring adequate, and complete filing of annual reports, corporate income tax returns and VAT returns
- Maintain corporate card accounting
- Support the more junior team members in daily accounting questions
- Develop and challenge current processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy
In addition, you will work together with the team to continuously optimize and identify improvements in our current processes and initiate corrective actions as well as being a business partner throughout the organization.
Who are we looking for?
You have a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an accountant and enjoy a humble, dynamic environment with various contact areas. You have a passion for numbers, quality, and a strong service level. Moreover, you are a self-acting person who values structure and teamwork.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Relevant university degree in economics or finance, or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in accounting including accounts payable, receivable, and accounts reconciliation
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of work in an international group is preferred
- Based in Stockholm
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast-moving business
- Self-starter and solution-driven
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
- Professional fluency in both Swedish and English, written and verbal
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to send us your application today! Interviews will be held continuously.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.
- Stockholm HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Founded in 2016, Budbee is a Sweden-based tech company with the mission to make online shopping easier. In 2022, Instabee was founded after combining Budbee and Instabox - two leading last-mile delivery companies with three consumer-facing brands: Budbee, Instabox and Porterbuddy.
Instabee serves millions of consumers across Europe with convenient deliveries and is on track to become the leading European e-commerce enabler. Always with the customer at heart.
Loading application form
Already working at Budbee?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.