About the role
As Terminal Manager you are ultimately responsible for the Budbee terminal. You manage a team of Shift Managers and Terminals Specialists together with the Deputy Terminal Manager. A challenging role with a lot of responsibility for a real team player who gets energy from achieving goals and working in a logistics environment.
You will have a key role in leading the day-to-day operations in the terminal and are expected to take great responsibility for the terminal as a whole as well as the well-being of the staff.
As Terminal Manager you ensure that the operations run smoothly and efficiently. You will be involved in capacity planning and responsible for the working environment, follow-up and goal management against KPIs around efficiency, productivity and quality. You are constantly focused on improving the way of working and following up, evaluating and improving processes and routines. Together with the Operations Manager improvements are designed and implemented by you. Since Budbee is growing fast this requires a constant focus on progress but also a passion for moving fast, you would want to grow in the same speed as our company.
Who you are
You are pragmatic in your decision making and you excel in problem-solving, but also being a true leader with strong organizational skills, you love to realize objectives together with your team. When challenges come along the way, you have a creative and positive mindset and are not afraid of making mistakes in order to grow. You are a person with a lot of drive and ambition, loves taking initiatives and have the ability to motivate the team around you.
- 3-5 years of work experience in an operational and/or logistics environment
- You can keep a clear overview and are able to set priorities
- You are a positive mind and you face challenges with a smile
- You love fast-paced environments and working with daily deadlines
- You are fluent in Finnish and English, and your communication skills are top notch
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and/or Google Suite
- Driver's license. It's not a must; but if you also have a forklift driver's license that would be great!
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚