At Budbee we are developing the next generation last mile logistics solutions for the e-commerce industry and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest, Logtech!
About the role
Enough with the traditional job-posting gibberish. We promise, working at Budbee is anything but boring.
We are looking for our next Traffic Controller & Customer Service Representative AKA. a WOW-generator to join our pack! This role will be based in Stockholm and working hours are between 14:30-22:30 Monday-Friday.
Please do not apply if you’re not able to work these hours.
We are a start-up business which means a high-paced environment, driven by constant growth and new functional developments. We’re doing things different and we’re having fun! Speaking of growth, we’re expanding to Copenhagen in February 2019 where this role will be key to our success in Denmark. You will be responsible for the communication and support to our drivers, customers and colleagues ensuring things run (roll) smoothly even if the road may be bumpy from time to time. Main tasks will be overviewing the drivers schedules and handle any issues or questions that might come up during their route and communicating with our customers through our chat function. Your job is to create customer success and satisfaction, which is one of our most important KPI’s.
What You’ll Need
- Fluent in Danish and English, both written and verbal - You do not need to speak perfect Swedish, but being able to make yourself understood is a requirement
- Experience from working in customer service or traffic control is preferred but not required - we believe that driven people can do anything!
- Your solution skills are higher than Mount Everest (OK joking, but at least on part with Kebnekaise!)
- You understand the importance of great service, at all times
- Your patience is equal to a super-mom in the supermarket with screaming kids
- Excellent communication skills
- Empathetic in dealing with different people
- Drivers license (B)
Feel excited about this role? Then we’d love to talk to you!
Please apply latest 2018-06-30