About the role
We are now looking for a Courier Compliance Specialist to join our operations team in the Netherlands. As a Courier Compliance Specialist you'll be responsible for all of the spot checks at our Terminal locations in the Netherlands and making sure that our couriers and drivers deliver in Budbee-standard, which includes checks on ID’s, Driving licenses, NIWO certificates, vehicles and uniforms of the driver. You will be the eyes and ears on the ground for the operations team.
Besides that you will oversee all courier contracts, drivers accounts, start new compliance processes, as well as monitor the courier compliance with green fuel (HVO100). You’ll be an important part of making sure that things are running smoothly and effectively while also assuring quality throughout our last-mile chain.
In practice you will share the responsibility for the following:
- Spot checks on terminal location
- Responsible for overseeing the courier and driver administration
- HVO100 compliance, monitoring and overseeing that the couriers use the right fuel
- Starts projects that ensure compliance on the long-term
Travels across NL and between our Terminals may occur in this role so should be a person with high flexibility. You will work closely with the Dutch operations and terminal teams, as well as other teams around the company. Furthermore, you will be part of a young, highly motivated team in a rapidly growing environment with room for your own initiatives. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of young talents building up the Dutch organization from scratch, within a successful scale-up.
Who you are
Since no day is alike at Budbee, you enjoy getting things done at a high pace and being a person with high flexibility. Your communication skills are sky-high and when new challenges comes along the way, you have a creative mindset and strive to do the best at what you do.
We’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, we think the following personal traits are important for this role:
- You take ownership of your work and strive to do the best at what you do
- You're hands-on and get things done
- You are direct in your communication and not afraid to stand your ground
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
Fluency in both English and Dutch is a requirement for this role. You should also have a driver's license since travels may occur in this role.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚