About the role
We're looking for an experienced payroll professional with a natural interest in the subject that thrives in a constantly changing work environment. In this role, you will be responsible for payroll in all of Budbee's markets and play a crucial role in Budbee's continuous growth.
You will ensure accurate payroll management in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Our payroll is outsourced so you'll be responsible for providing and administering the correct data each month to our external parties and payroll partners. In this role, you will report to our HR Manager and work in close collaboration with the finance team.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Take responsibility for all activities involved in the end-to-end payroll process
- Ensure accurate payroll every month to external payroll partners with multiple employee types
- Develop processes and routines in the areas of salary and benefit management
- Capture and implement news in regulations and agreements
- Report accurate data to pension and insurance providers
- Onboard acquired companies and units to all payroll-related activities
- Ensure that all payroll-related queries from employees, authorities and managers are addressed timely and properly
- Support activities aiming to automate data integration between different systems and applications
- Identify areas of process improvement and ways to eliminate the need for manual processing
- Set requirements on external partners when entering new markets
- 3+ years of full responsibility for the end-to-end payroll process
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
- Previous work experience from a fast-growing company
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- You have a degree in payroll or equivalent experience
- Good computer skills (Excel)
To thrive in this role, we see that you are structured, thorough, and independent and you are stimulated by constantly looking for ways to improve your work. We think that you are unpretentious, responsive, analytical, and enjoy working proactively with improving payroll-related processes.
It is considered a plus if you
- Have experience of working with blue-collar salaries and with several different collective agreements (Sw: GFL, genomsnittligt förtjänstläge)
- Previous experience of managing expatriates
- Have experience from Quinyx and Skovik
- Have experience from and knowledge in project managing implementations between systems for payroll related matters
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! Interviews will be held continuously!
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.