About the role
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing the inbound/outbound transportation between our terminals, merchants, couriers, and drivers in The Netherlands. You’ll make sure that things are running smoothly, efficiently, and assuring quality throughout our supply chain. A big part of the job is improving our processes as we grow and you will be part of leading vital projects that focus on structuring, optimizing, and overseeing flows and support in further improving the operational processes to a flawless experience.
You will work closely with your team, as well as terminals and many other departments around the company. In practice, you will share the responsibility for the following
- Structuring, optimizing, and overseeing flows and processes
- Managing the co-operation with First- and Middle mile partners. Both from day-to-day to the more strategic development
- Inventory (flows) and procurement of terminal supplies (egRoller cages, scanners, etc.)
- Strategic development by optimizing and developing the overall setup in the First- and Middle mile
You are structured, pragmatic and excel in problem-solving. Since no day is alike at Budbee, you enjoy getting things done in fast-paced environments and your communication skills are sky-high. When new challenges come along the way, you have a creative and positive mindset and strive to do the best at what you do.
We believe that you have around 3 years of experience working within operations or similar positions and/or environments. However, we believe that these personal traits are important for this role:
- You take ownership of your work and strive to do the best at what you do
- You're hands-on and get things done
- Analytically strong, with an ability to combine data with human intuition to crystallize your hypothesis and execute upon them
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
Fluency in both English and Dutch is a requirement for this role.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
If you are excited about joining Budbee's journey in disrupting the logistics industry - apply now!