About the role
In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing the inbound/outbound transportation between our terminals, merchants, couriers, and drivers in The Netherlands. You’ll make sure that things running smoothly, efficiently, and assuring quality throughout our supply chain. A big part of the job is also improving our processes and flows as we grow and you will be a part of project leading vital projects that focus on structuring, optimizing, and overseeing operational flows and processes. You will support our inbound/outbound team in further improving our operational processes to a flawless experience.
You will work closely with your team and many other teams and departments around the company. Furthermore, you will be part of a young, highly motivated team in a rapidly growing environment with room for your own initiatives.
In practice, you will share the responsibility for the following
- Managing the co-operation with First- and Middle Mile partners. Both from day-to-day co-operation to the more strategic development of current partners
- Overseeing courier and driver performance
- Strategic development by optimizing and developing the overall setup in the First- and Middle Mile
You are pragmatic and excel in problem-solving together with your team while, of course, having fun at the same time. Since no day is alike at Budbee, you enjoy getting things done in a fast-paced environments and your communication skills are sky-high.
When new challenges comes along the way, you have a creative and positive mindset and strive to do the best at what you do.
We’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, we think the following personal traits are important for this role:
- You take ownership of your work and strive to do the best at what you do
- You're hands-on and get things done
- Analytically strong, with an ability to combine data with human intuition to crystallize your hypothesis and execute upon them
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
Fluency in both English and Dutch is a requirement for this role.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
You will be based in Amsterdam. If you are excited about joining Budbee's journey in disrupting the logistics industry - apply now!