Budbee is a technology company that operates a modern last-mile logistics service specialized for e-commerce businesses, we have chosen to call it Logtech. Budbee has been breaking new grounds since 2016 by introducing the next generation home deliveries. Today we offer our services to about 6 million people in Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Helsinki, and Copenhagen. In September 2019 Budbee will also be opening up in the Netherlands.
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We always work as a team, because the truth is, either we all win or we all lose. Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest, Logtech!
About the role
We’re looking for our next amazing Business Development Manager for our beloved neighbour Denmark! The role is based in Copenhagen reporting directly to our HQ in Stockholm. You will be responsible for growing our business in Denmark, and make sure Budbee becomes a true success. We're live in Copenhagen since February 2019, so there are millions of opportunities to go BIG.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for identifying and maximising new business opportunities within the Danish market. We are looking for a born sales wizard that can change the home-delivery experience for Denmark, forever!
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who truly loves to sell (dah). It’s important to be a brave relationship builder and a true talent in signing new businesses.
Further, as Budbee is a start-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next.
What you’ll need
- Exceptional communication skills in Danish and English, both written and verbal (other Nordic languages a big bonus)
- University Degree and/or proven success at B2B sales management
- + 3 years experience from SaaS businesses
- Being a “door opener”, somehow you always find a way to connect with people
- Be a strategic thinker, able to grasp business metrics in the context of overall company goals
- Able to quickly build relationships with external partners, couriers and internal stakeholders with no problem
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure.
- Drivers license
Feel excited about this role? Then we'd love to talk to you!