About the role
The Regional Manager is responsible for all our terminal operations in the region including quality, efficiency, budget, safety, people, and working environment. The daily operation consists of parcels arriving at our terminals during the morning, which must be sorted and delivered the same evening in the region, but also parcels that must be relocated and sent to other nearby cities. During the evening, the work involves securing the loading of the evening's deliveries, receiving line haul, and taking care of sorting.
For this position, you will have overall responsibility for the operations in the terminals within the region. On a daily basis, you will be reporting to the Head of First- and Middle- mile operations and be responsible for the terminal managers in the region. The responsibilities consist of making sure that the daily operations are working smoothly in all aspects, as well as combining that with a strategic and analytical approach to making more efficient workflows in the first- and middle-mile operations.
For this position, we are flexible with the region depending on your location, since it can change over time as we open new or more terminals.
Who you are
We are looking for a person with high ambitions, a solution-oriented mindset, and strong leadership skills. Furthermore, as Budbee is a start-up business and growing at the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a person that loves high-paced environments and takes on the role with a positive attitude and energy!
Supporting your employees is natural and you're leading by example as well as you take on challenges with a smile. Budbee offers all employees to grow within the company, so for the right person, there are no limits on how far you can go!
- A minimum of 3-7 years of relevant work experience
- Good computer skills - knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Very good communication skills, fluency in English and Dutch
- Experience in product management or similar
- Driving license B
It's considered a plus if you have a truck license, C-Driver's license, and/or education in logistics/production/flow optimization, or equivalent.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00 Start date: November 2022
Are you interested to join our rapid growth as our next Regional Terminal Manager? Then we would love to connect!