At Budbee we are developing the next generation last mile logistics solutions for the e-commerce industry and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Today we are already doing millions of home-deliveries per year, operating in Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest, Logtech!
About The Role
Budbee is now looking for a super-dedicated Key Account Manager to join our team in Stockholm! As a Key Account Manager you will work with named, strategically valuable and important large customers in the Nordic region with the main target to strengthen the relationship and grow the business.
The job as a Key Account Manager at Budbee is very varied. You will probably soon be one of the people at the company with the best insight into the needs of our customers. You will also have great opportunities to influence customers' attitudes towards Budbee, becoming one of our most important faces outward. Therefore, this role is very important and you must have a genuine willingness and ability to interact with other people and meet our customers in a professional way.
To be successful in this role we are in one way looking for prince or princess charming. It’s important to be a strategic communicator and a true talent in relationship building. In another way we are looking for a innovative partnership builder (hustling kind of) where it comes naturally to propose changes to our merchants regarding implementations that are, of course, win-win ;-)
Further, as Budbee is a start-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to switch between long-term strategic initiatives one moment and pivot into rapid, tactical actions the next. This role will report directly to our CCO.
pssst… In a year or so, Budbee’s team of Key Account Managers will be way to big for our CCO to manage directly. This team will need a manager, which we’re more than happy to recruit internally. You do a good job = you become the manager, isn’t that brilliant?
What you’ll need
- Exceptional communication skills in Swedish and English, both written and verbal (other Nordic languages a big bonus)
- University Degree and/or proven success at B2B sales management
- + 3 years experience from SaaS businesses
- Be a strategic thinker, able to grasp business metrics in the context of overall company goals
- Empathetic in dealing with different people. Able to quickly build relationships with external partners, couriers and internal stakeholders with no problem
- A strong ability to get what you want and it should come naturally to build win-win business models
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
- Drivers license
Feel excited about this role? Then we'd love to talk to you!
Please apply latest 2019-03-20