Budbee, founded in 2015, is a Sweden-based tech company aiming to create the best e-commerce experience from check-out to delivery. Charged with a self-learning system and bespoke algorithm, Budbee reaches more than 30 million people in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands - either through our extensive network of parcel lockers or home deliveries. So far Budbee has served more than 3 million unique customers with same or next-day deliveries using bikes, electrical vehicles, and biofuels.
Budbee's services are used by hundreds of large e-commerce companies, including ASOS, Zalando, Inditex, and H&M. Backed by Kinnevik, Stena Sessan, and AMF among others, Budbee is on track to become the leading European e-commerce platform. Always with the customer at heart.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
We are looking for a Terminal Manager for our Terminal in Kastrup. As a terminal manager at Budbee, you have a key role in leading the operations in your region both short and long term.
In this role, you are expected to take great responsibility for the terminal as a whole. Tasks include daily, weekly and monthly planning and follow-up of business-critical KPIs such as cost, efficiency, and quality. You will, together with other operational functions locally, also be responsible for developing operational processes and flows.
The Terminal Manager (Kastrup) reports to the Terminal Operations Manager.
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good communication in English (written and spoken)
- B-driver license
Who you are
You are a person with a lot of drive and ambition. You love taking initiative, and have the ability to motivate the team around you. You also love challenges and problem-solving.
It is seen as a plus if you have the following qualifications:
- Previous experience of a similar role
- Previous experience of work within warehouse or logistics
- Experience in work environment management
- Forklift license
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to tackle challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a talented and highly motivated team
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs.
Are you our next Terminal Manager? Then we would love to hear from you!