About the role
Budbee is currently on an exciting growth journey and our Merchant Success & Support team is now looking for a new dedicated leader! As the Lead of the Merchant Success and Support, you will be responsible for both the Merchant Success and Merchant Support teams in the Nordics which include Sweden, Finland and Denmark.
The Merchant Success & Support team is responsible for providing excellent service to Budbee's merchants by handling cases with high efficiency and with end-to-end ownership. Since the team is also responsible for the onboarding of new merchants and thereafter as their main contact regarding all operational matters, you and the team will work in close collaboration with our Commercial, Key Account and Operations teams to keep updated on all matters.
You'll play an important role in leading, supporting and motivating the team in the best way, which will be your primary focus. But you'll also be responsible for supporting and delivering on internal data analysis and reporting using backend admin and database management systems.
We are looking for
A person with high ambitions, a solution-oriented mindset, and strong leadership skills as being a leader is in your nature. Further, as Budbee is a start-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a person that loves high-paced environments and takes on the role with a positive attitude and energy! Supporting your employees is natural and you're leading by example as well as you take on challenges with a smile.
What you'll need
Firstly, we believe that great people can do anything, however some personal traits we find important is:
- Strong leadership skills and communication skills that's high as the sky
- We expect you to be fluent in both Swedish and English
- You take a lot of ownership in your job
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a sense of ownership and attention to detail
Experience of leading a team is a requirement for this position. It's considered as a strong plus if you have experience from Customer Success and E-commerce system landscape.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.