Welcome to the Finance team at Budbee!
We are looking for our new Head of Accounting to lead the accounting team at Budbee. This role will be reporting directly to the CFO, and you'll have the overall responsibility for the accounting operations and statutory reporting of the Group. The Budbee Group consist of eight legal entities, located in the Nordic and Benelux region and this year we entered a new market.
We are a core team with an important function within the company. The Finance team consist of 10 people, located in Stockholm and in Amsterdam. We support the business in all finance-related issues and daily transactions.
About the role
As a Head of Accounting, you will lead and coach the accounting team and be responsible for leading, developing, and maintaining all financial processes in a qualitative driven, and effective way as we grow. You have a central role in the organisation and are responsible for:
- Leading the month-end closing & year-end closing procedures
- Ensuring that the whole team, including business control, and the external accounting firms are following the timely delivery of financial statements
- Being the contact person for all external accounting firms and auditors on all our markets and leading the annual auditing process
- Implement and update the group's accounting principles as well as the transfer pricing policy by working close to Budbee's external tax advisor
Other important work tasks are ensuring compliance with local accounting standards and regulations in each market and actively working with improvements within the organization to ensure scalability in our transaction flows as we grow. You will be the superuser in the new ERP system, NetSuite, and contribute to the implementation of the system. This is a full-time position at our brand new HQ in Hälsingegatan 40, Stockholm.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting, finance, or similar business degree
- Experience from working in an international organization
- People management and experience in leading a team are essential
- Strong skills in Excel, IFRS accounting standards, and consolidation
- Experience in the Swedish and international VAT regulations and NetSuite (ERP System) is meritorious, but not a requirement.
- Fluent skills in swedish and english is mandatory
Who you are
As a Head of Accounting, you are an experienced people leader with a great ability to share best practices cross-functionally while also being a key contributor internally. We believe that you are a true strategic champion of data and reports and have a broad mindset of creating business value in all decision-making in your function. You are an inspirational motivator of a team and have a natural skill of leading processes in the right direction and improving flows with a structured mindset.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.
Are you our Head of Accounting and want to join our rapid growth? Then we would love to connect!