About the role
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our team in Netherlands. You will be a big part of, and partly project leading, vital projects that focus on structuring, optimizing, and overseeing operational flows and processes. You will support our inbound/outbound team in further improving our returns processes to a flawless experience. You will work closely with your team and many other teams and departments around the company. Furthermore, you will be part of a young, highly motivated team in a rapidly growing environment with room for your own initiatives.
The Ops team is the heart and soul of Budbee. As a member of our Ops, you have a passion for moving fast, you are pragmatic and you excel in problem-solving together with your team while, of course, having fun. There will be no two days alike and you should enjoy fast-paced environments.
Since we’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, we think the following personal traits are important for this role:
- Your communication skills are as high as the sky
- You have a positive mindset and tackle challenges with a smile
- You are flexible and open for change
- You take a lot of initiatives and have a creative mind
- You take ownership of your work and strive to do the best at what you do
- You're hands-on and get things done
What you’ll need more specifically
- A finished bachelor or masters, preferably in operations, logistics, economics, or business management
- Analytically strong, with an ability to combine data with human intuition to crystallize your hypothesis and execute upon them
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Strong organizational skills - you are fun and confront challenges with a smile
- Communication is key. Fluency in both English and Dutch, oral and written
You will be based in Amsterdam. If you are excited about joining Budbee's journey in disrupting the logistics industry - apply now!