Welcome to Commercial tech - we ensure that our merchants and partners experience a seamless and high-quality integration to Budbee's systems. We are an international team working closely with Budbee's other departments to give the best possible experience to our merchants and partners when they are integrating our services. This role is based in our brand new HQ in Vasastan, Stockholm.
About the role
As our next team member, you will be responsible for our merchant experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high-quality and efficient integrations. As a person, we believe that you are down to detail, communicative (very), and able to drive many projects at the same time. You are a technical talent (the person everyone in the family calls when the computer doesn’t work) and a true hustler. We appreciate a smart one who’s not afraid of telling people how to do things, in a humble way ;-). Preferably, you've been working within sales or technical projects before. You have a hint of Commercial grooviness and Tech Savviness.
- Be the know-it-all both internally and externally regarding our product and integration
- Presenting integration plans to C-level executives
- Provide pre-sales support to your colleagues at the Business development team
- Assist and lead merchants with their technical integration
- Transform technical documentation and translate it into a language for a non-technical person.
We’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, hence the following traits are important for this role:
- Your communication skills are on point. You know when to talk and when to listen and know how to level to the person you communicate with.
- You have a positive mindset and are solution-oriented. “Problems? They don’t exist. Challenges? Game on!”
- You enjoy fast-paced environments - we’re growing big time!
- You take a lot of initiatives and have a creative mind
- Fluency in Swedish and English, written and verbal, is a must.
We would be impressed if you get excited hearing API and or have experience from E-commerce in general, TA-systems, or E-commerce Platforms.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and family 💚
Feel excited about this role? Apply today! Interviews are being held continuously.
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.