Welcome to the Operations team, the heart and soul of Budbee. We are on an exiting growth journey and we are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our team in Stockholm!
As our next team member, you’ll be responsible for handling and developing the inbound/outbound transportation between our terminals, merchants, couriers, and drivers in Sweden. You’ll grow to be responsible for things running smoothly, efficiently, and assuring quality throughout our supply chain. A big part of the job is also improving our processes and flows as we grow. You’ll play a key role in finding and growing with new partners as well as expanding our business in Sweden. The role is based in Stockholm and you will report to Operations Specialist SE & DK. In practice, you will share the responsibility for the following:
- Managing the co-operation with pickup and line-haul partners. Both from day-to-day co-operation to the more strategic development of current partners
- Development of our courier and driver onboarding
- Overseeing courier and driver performance
- Strategic development by optimizing and developing the overall setup of the pickup and line-haul network
As an Operations Associate, you work closely with the Swedish operations, commercial and terminal teams, as well as other teams around the company. Furthermore, you will be part of a young, highly motivated team in a rapidly growing environment with room for your own initiatives.
Who you are
As a member of our Ops team, you have a passion for moving fast! You are pragmatic and excel in problem-solving together with your team while, of course, having fun at the same time. Since no day is alike at Budbee, you enjoy getting things done in a fast-paced environments and your communication skills are sky high. When new challenges comes along the way, you have a creative and positive mindset and strive to do the best at what you do.
- Analytically strong, with an ability to combine data with human intuition to crystallize your hypothesis and execute upon them
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Strong organizational skills - you are fun and confront challenges with a smile
- Fluency in English and Swedish
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
Are you our next Operations Associate? Then we would love to connect!
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.