Budbee is currently on an exciting growth journey and our team in Sweden is looking for a new star. As a Merchant Success Associate, you'll provide excellent service to Budbee's key merchants by handling cases with high efficiency and with end-to-end ownership. You'll work in close collaboration with our Commercial team in order to keep updated on all matters concerning our key merchants. You'll play an important role in the onboarding and implementation of new merchants, including training in the merchant portal.
Soon enough you'll find yourself being the first point of contact internally regarding questions about our merchants. You'll be responsible for supporting and delivering on internal data analysis and reporting using backend admin and database management systems.
What you'll need
As a member of our Merchant Success team, you have a passion for moving fast! You are pragmatic and excellent in problem-solving together with your team while, of course, having fun at the same time. Since no day is alike at Budbee, you enjoy getting things done in a fast-paced environments and your communication skills are sky high. When new challenges comes along the way, you have a creative and positive mindset and strive to do the best at what you do.
We believe that great people can do anything, however some personal traits we find important is:
- Your communication skills are as high as the sky
- We expect you to be fluent in both Swedish and English, written and spoken
- You take a lot of ownership in your job
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a sense of ownership and attention to detail
We are looking for the right person rather than the right experience, but experience from Customer Success is considered as a strong plus and if you have experience from the e-commerce system landscape, we're impressed!
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.
Ready for a position at one of Europe’s most exciting and sustainable LogTech companies? Apply today! Interviews will be held continuously.