Do you want to be a part of building a new function at Budbee? We are looking for a self-starter with ambition and passion for building and developing sound, cost-effective strategies for purchasing materials and services. You get to be a part of Budbee's rapid growth journey, by setting up procurement processes and structure from scratch and educating the organization on how to work efficiently with a procurement function. This role is based in our brand new HQ in Vasastan, Stockholm. Does this sound like your next dream job? Well, what are you waiting for - come and join our fast-paced organization!
About the role
As a Procurement Manager, you'll be responsible for evaluating Budbee's suppliers, products and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and high-quality. Your duty is to discover the best ways to cut procurement expenses so that the company can invest in growth and people.
We are looking for you who naturally can maintain and initiate relationships with suppliers while continually scouting for additional vendors. You'll also examine and test existing contracts and collaborate with key functions to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company. As Budbee is a scale-up business and growing at the same speed as the light travels, you will in time be supervising a purchasing team.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
- Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and customers
- Working closely with the company legal department to make sure contracts and terms are favorable
- Control company spending and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement cost
- Communicating with management regularly regarding the efficient flow of goods and services affecting production
- Conducting cost analyses and setting benchmarks for improvement
As a person, you're a team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment. You have a commercial mindset with the ability to negotiate effectively while maintaining mutually beneficial relationships.
- BSc or MSc degree in supply chain management, logistics, or business administration
- 3-5 years of proven working experience as a Procurement Manager
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in “reading” the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to tackle challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.