At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Budbee Netherlands started in September 2019. From day 1 we have not only been covering the whole country of Netherlands, but also delivering with high-quality and amazing growth with selected merchants as ASOS, Zalando, fonQ and MyJewellery. Supported by our state-of-the-art tech, creative operational processes and terminal infrastructure equipped with fully automated, proprietary sorting machines, we dare to say that we have a competitive advantage versus any competition on the local market. Budbee HQ in Netherlands is situated in the lovely B.Amsterdam, a thrilling and energizing startup environment with amazing colleagues, a gym and yes - a roof terrace as well.
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest, Logtech!
About the role
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join Budbee's new and rapidly growing Budbee Box team in Amsterdam. Budbee Box is our latest addition to our delivery solutions, offering consumers what they need when they need it. In this position, you'll play an essential role in further building this proposition as we expand. You will be responsible for making sure that we have Budbee Boxes placed at the right locations, and that execution is done in a timely and cost-efficient manner, with respect to current and tomorrow needed capacities. You’ll grow to be responsible for things running smoothly, efficiently, and assuring quality. A big part of the job is also improving our processes and flows as we grow. The role is based in Amsterdam.
In practice, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the co-operation with Box Installation partners and locations. Both from day-to-day co-operation to more strategic development
- Finding and growing with new partners all around the Netherlands
- Establishment of Box shipping process across all Budbee markets to make sure local Box supply meet the local Box demand
- Responsibility for monitoring Box conditions and quality
You will work closely with the Dutch operations, commercial, tech, and terminal teams, as well as other teams around the company. Furthermore, you will be part of a young, highly motivated team in a rapidly growing environment with room for your own initiatives.
The Ops team is the heart and soul of Budbee. As a member of our Ops, you have a passion for moving fast, you are pragmatic and you excel in problem-solving together with your team while, of course, having fun. There will be no two days alike and you should enjoy fast-paced environments.
Since we’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, we think the following personal traits are important for this role:
- Your communication skills are sky high
- You are flexible and open to change
- You take a lot of initiatives and have a creative mind
- You take ownership of your work and strive to do the best at what you do
- You're hands-on and get things done
What you’ll need more specifically
- A finished bachelor or masters, preferably in operations, logistics, economics, or business management
- Analytically strong, with an ability to combine data with human intuition to crystallize your hypothesis and execute upon them
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Fluency in English and Dutch is critical
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to hand in your application! Interviews will be held continuously.