Budbee, founded in 2015, is a Sweden-based tech company aiming to create the best e-commerce experience from check-out to delivery. Charged with a self-learning system and bespoke algorithm, Budbee reaches more than 30 million people in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands - either through our extensive network of parcel lockers or home deliveries. So far Budbee has served more than 3 million unique customers with same or next-day deliveries using bikes, electrical vehicles, and biofuels.
Budbee's services are used by hundreds of large e-commerce companies, including ASOS, Zalando, Inditex, and H&M. Backed by Kinnevik, Stena Sessan, and AMF among others, Budbee is on track to become the leading European e-commerce platform. Always with the customer at heart. Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or MedTech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of young talents building up the Dutch organization from scratch, within a successful scale-up. The business will truly be run with strong characteristic of a standalone scale up within the group, but naturally always with the full support from the HQ and Budbee’s Expansion Team, together with the local General Manager - a team who will support you in all your initial endeavors.
We are looking for a born sales wizard who loves sales and is persistent, passionate and focused. The right candidate is a strong relationship builder who is driven by taking businesses to the next level. As a E-commerce Business Development Manager (NL) you will primarily be responsible for identifying and maximizing new business opportunities at the Dutch market. Some of your time will be spent on maintaining and developing the business-relationship with acquired partners over time.
Further, as Budbee is a scale-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a candidate that loves high-paced environments and takes on the role with a lot of energy and a positive attitude. Supporting your colleagues is natural, and being cooperative is your second name.
- University Degree and/or proven success of B2B sales
- A minimum of 3 years experience within e-commerce sales, for example in PSPs or other SaaS for e-commerce
- Fluency in the English and Dutch languages are critical - French and Flemish are considered as a big bonus
- Drivers license (B)
The following personal traits are important for this role:
- Exceptional communication skills. You know when to talk and when to listen and know how to level to the person you communicate with.
- You have a positive mindset and are solution oriented. “Problems? They don’t exist. Challenges? Game on!!”
- You enjoy fast-paced environments - we’re growing big time!
- You are flexible and open for change
- You take a lot of initiatives and have a creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
- You are self-driven, take ownership in your day-to-day work and strive to do the best at what you do
- A high energy level and triggered by hunting for new business and develop long term relations
What we offer
- An amazing role in an explosively growing scale-up
- Working with an ambitious, enthusiastic and young team
- Trust and independence. We motivate you to make the difference and appreciate your input
- One of the coolest offices in Amsterdam including a roof terrace, bar, restaurant, gym and fun events
Feel excited about this role? Then we’d love to talk to you!