Budbee is growing at a rapid pace and the most exciting projects are coming during 2022! We are are now looking for a Regional Manager South for our terminals in the south of Netherlands to join our exciting journey. The Regional Manager South is responsible for all our terminal operations in the region - including quality, efficiency, budget, safety, people, and working environment. The daily operation consists of parcels arriving at our terminals during the morning, which must be sorted and delivered the same evening in the region, but also parcels that must be relocated and sent to other nearby cities. During the evening, the work involves securing the loading of the evening's deliveries, receiving line haul, and taking care of sorting. For this position, you will have the overall responsibility for the ground operations in the terminals located in the South region. On a daily basis, you will be reporting to the Head of Ground Operations and be responsible for the terminal managers in the region. The responsibilities consists of making sure that the daily operations is working smooth in all aspects, as well as combining that with a strategic and analytical approach of making more efficient workflows in the ground operations.
Who you are
We are looking for a person with high ambitions, a solution-oriented mindset, and strong leadership skills. Further, as Budbee is a start-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a person that loves high-paced environments and takes on the role with a positive attitude and energy! Supporting your employees is natural and you're leading by example as well as you take on challenges with a smile.
Budbee offers all employees to grow within the company, so for the right person, there are no limits on how far you can go!
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Good computer skills - knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Very good communication skills, fluency in English and Dutch
- Experience of production management or similar
- Driving license B
It's considered as a plus if you have a truck license, C-Driver's license, and/or education in logistics/production/flow optimization, or equivalent.
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00 Start date: September 2022
Are you interested to join our rapid growth as our next Regional Terminal Manager? Then we would love to connect!