Budbee, founded in 2015, is a Sweden-based tech company aiming to create the best e-commerce experience from check-out to delivery. Charged with a self-learning system and bespoke algorithm, Budbee reaches more than 30 million people in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands - either through our extensive network of parcel lockers or home deliveries. So far Budbee has served more than 6 million unique customers with same or next-day deliveries using bikes, electrical vehicles, and biofuels.
Budbee's services are used by hundreds of large e-commerce companies, including ASOS, Zalando, Inditex, and H&M. Backed by Kinnevik, Stena Sessan, and AMF among others, Budbee is on track to become the leading European e-commerce platform. Always with the customer at heart. Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or MedTech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
Our business in Sweden is expanding and therefore we are looking for our next Business Development Specialist who will join our sales team in Sweden!
We are looking for a passionate sales star who drives to sign new businesses while having a persistent and focused sales strategy. Our Business Development Specialist will be a part of our global commercial team and work close to our Nordic General Manager, CCO and Head of Global Account. As a BDS, you'll drive sales cycles from start to finish by identify and maximize new business opportunities within the Swedish market and maintain business relationships with acquired partners. The person we are looking for has an eagerness for finding and building long-term relationships and strives to go the extra mile to find new partners to connect with. We are looking for a sales star who wants to join our expansive growth and change the last-mile delivery for Sweden, forever!
As Budbee is a scale-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a candidate that loves high-paced environments and takes on the role with a lot of energy and a positive attitude. Supporting your colleagues is natural way of working and being cooperative is your second name.
- Minimum 2-4 years proven experience within B2B sales management
- Be a relationship builder with external partners, merchants, couriers and internal stakeholders
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
- A high energy level and triggered by hunting for new business and closing deals
- A preference for working towards, and exceeding, both individual and team goals
- You're self-driven and like to take ownership in your day-to-day work
- Be fluent in both Swedish and English. Other Nordic languages a big bonus
- Solution-oriented approach to new challenges
- Drivers license
- University degree in relevant field
- Experience in the e-commerce field & SaaS businesses
A position at one of Europe’s most exciting and sustainable technology companies in last-mile logistics (Logtech). While we grow, we want you to grow with us and take your career to the next level. Our compensation package includes a commission component that rewards high performers. As a part of our team, you’ll set your own boundaries in terms of development and compensation!
Are you our next Business Development Specialist? Then we'd love to talk to you!