Budbee, founded in 2015, is a Sweden-based tech company aiming to create the best e-commerce experience from check-out to delivery. Charged with a self-learning system and bespoke algorithm, Budbee reaches more than 30 million people in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands - either through our extensive network of parcel lockers or home deliveries. So far Budbee has served more than 3 million unique customers with same or next-day deliveries using bikes, electrical vehicles, and biofuels.
Budbee's services are used by hundreds of large e-commerce companies, including ASOS, Zalando, Inditex, and H&M. Backed by Kinnevik, Stena Sessan, and AMF among others, Budbee is on track to become the leading European e-commerce platform. Always with the customer at heart.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
As a Technical Project Lead at Budbee, you will be responsible for our merchant experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high-quality and efficient integrations.As a person, we believe that you are down to detail, communicative (very), and able to drive many projects at the same time. You are a technical talent (the person everyone in the family calls when the computer doesn’t work) and a true hustler. We appreciate a smart one who’s not afraid of telling people how to do things, in a humble way ;-).Preferably, you've been working within sales or technical projects before. You have a hint of Commercial grooviness and Tech Savviness.
- Be the know-it-all both internally and externally regarding our product and integration
- Presenting integration plans to C-level executives
- Provide pre-sales support to your colleagues at the Business development team
- Assist and lead merchants with their technical integration
- Transform technical documentation and translate it into a language for a non-technical person.
We’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, hence the following traits are important for this role:
- Your communication skills are on point. You know when to talk and when to listen and know how to level to the person you communicate with.
- You have a positive mindset and are solution oriented. “Problems? They don’t exist. Challenges? Game on!!”
- You enjoy fast-paced environments - we’re growing big time!
- You are flexible and open to change
- You take a lot of initiatives and have a creative mind
- You take ownership in your work and strive to do the best at what you do
- You get things done
- Fluency in Dutch and English, written and verbal, is a must.
We would be impressed
- If you get excited hearing API
- Experience from E-commerce in general
- Experience from TA-systems
- Experience from E-commerce Platforms.
What we offer
- An amazing opportunity in an explosively growing scale-up
- Working within an ambitious, enthusiastic, international and young team
- Trust and independence; we motivate you to make the difference and value your input
- One of the coolest offices in Amsterdam including a roof terrace, bar, restaurant, gym and fun events
Feel excited about this role? Apply today!
Interviews are being held continuously.