Budbee is a Sweden-based tech company aiming to create the best e-commerce experience from check-out to delivery. Since 2015, we’ve changed the logistics industry forever with our self-learning system and bespoke algorithm. Our ambition now is to become the world’s most sustainable, consumer-friendly, innovative, and transparent logistics services.
Everyone has heard about tech or even fintech or medtech... join us and be a part of the latest and greatest which we call Logtech. We promise you a challenging environment, a steep learning curve, and one amazingly crazy ride!
About the role
Budbee is growing, and we're moving fast! We are now looking for an outstanding Operations Associate to join our team in Berlin. In this role, you’ll work with the heart of our business - our operations. You'll build up our operations from scratch, making sure we are efficient, optimized, and reliable in all parts of our supply chain.
You will work with our terminal, merchants, couriers, and drivers in Germany. You’ll grow to be responsible for things running smoothly and assuring quality. You'll be in charge of improving our processes and flows as we grow. You’ll also play a key role in expanding our business in Germany.
You will work closely with many teams around the company. Furthermore, you will be part of a young, highly motivated team in a rapidly growing environment with room for your own initiatives. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of young talents building up the German organization, within a successful scale-up!
Since we’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, we present to you the personal traits we think are important for this role:
- Your communication skills are high as the sky
- You enjoy fast-paced environments
- You take initiative and have a creative mind
- You take a lot of ownership in your work and strive to be the best at what you do
- You‘re hands-on and get things done
What you’ll need
- 1-2 years work experience, preferably in consulting, startup, or operational roles
- Strong analytical and organizational skills. We’re looking for the ability to combine data with human intuition, develop your own hypotheses and test them
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Negotiation and cooperation skills - we want to build mutually beneficial long-term relationships with the best-performing partners
- Communication is key in this role, thus fluency in German and English is critical
- Drivers license (B)
A position at one of Europe’s most exciting and sustainable technology companies in last-mile logistics (Logtech). While we grow, we want you to grow with us and take your career to the next level. As a part of our team, you’ll set your own boundaries in terms of development!
You will be based in Berlin but can work from home when needed
If this sounds like you, we would love to speak to you! Interviews are held continuously.