Budbee, founded in 2015, is a Sweden-based tech company aiming to create the best e-commerce experience from check-out to delivery. Charged with a self-learning system and bespoke algorithm, Budbee reaches more than 30 million people in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands - either through our extensive network of parcel lockers or home deliveries. So far Budbee has served more than 3 million unique customers with same or next-day deliveries using bikes, electrical vehicles, and biofuels.
Budbee's services are used by hundreds of large e-commerce companies, including ASOS, Zalando, Inditex, and H&M. Backed by Kinnevik, Stena Sessan, and AMF among others, Budbee is on track to become the leading European e-commerce platform. Always with the customer at heart. Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or MedTech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
Budbee is expanding, and we're moving fast! We are now looking for an outstanding Business Development Specialist to join our Budbee Box team in Sweden. For this position, you'll play an essential role by approaching and partnering with new locations and forming alliances with future partners. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Proactively engage with potential partners to house a Budbee Box on their outdoor premises and take our box to completely new places
- Business Development of the outdoor box as such and the expansion strategy therein together with the team to develop into an internal specialist in the field for all our markets
- Driving miscellaneous sales cycles for both indoor and outdoor boxes
You will report to our Locations Manager - Budbee Box and be a driven part of a young team. The responsibilities will vary from contacting new customers and administrating to make sure they receive a top notch experience as our Budbee Box service partner, to building long-term relationships by providing high quality service. As a successful Business Development Specialist, you’ll need to be attentive and good at analyzing customer’s needs and providing them with a solution enabling them to grow their business. You enjoy being a part of a fast paced environment by having an open approach and eagerness of taking the business to the next level.
- Relevant university degree (business, e-commerce, engineering, sales/marketing) or proven success in B2B sales, experience of consultancy, business development or start-ups
- Minimum 2-4 years B2B sales experience and a structured sales approach
- A high energy level and triggered by hunting for new business, closing deals and develop long term relations
- You're self-driven and like to take ownership in your day-to-day work
- Be fluent in both Swedish and English
- Solution oriented approach on challenges
- Driving license
- Experience of B2B sales, key account management, RFIP
- Experience from SaaS businesses and/or e-commerce (payments, shopping-platforms, shipping, etc.
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and a background check via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.
Are you our Business Development Specialist and want to join the Budbee family? Don't hesitate to send in your application today since interviews will be held continuously.