Budbee, founded in 2015, is a Sweden-based tech company aiming to create the best e-commerce experience from check-out to delivery. Charged with a self-learning system and bespoke algorithm, Budbee reaches more than 30 million people in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands - either through our extensive network of parcel lockers or home deliveries. So far Budbee has served more than 3 million unique customers with same or next-day deliveries using bikes, electrical vehicles, and biofuels.
Budbee's services are used by hundreds of large e-commerce companies, including ASOS, Zalando, Inditex, and H&M. Backed by Kinnevik, Stena Sessan, and AMF among others, Budbee is on track to become the leading European e-commerce platform. Always with the customer at heart. Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or MedTech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
Budbee's next mission is to take the expansion in the Netherlands & Belgium to the next level and we would love to have you onboard! In order to be able to continue moving at the speed of light, we’re are looking for an exceptional Head of Sales with true leadership skills who will make Budbee a true success at the Dutch market!
About the role
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of young talents building up the Dutch organization from scratch, within a successful scale-up. The business will truly be run with strong characteristic of a standalone startup, but naturally always with the full support from the HQ, Budbee’s sales team together with the local General Manager - a team who will support you in all your initial endeavors.
We are looking for a true sales star with strong leadership skills who is a true talent in developing businesses while having a persistent, passionated and focused sales strategy. As our Head of Sales, these will be your main responsibilities:
- Leading and motivate the sales team in Benelux
- Define & adapt sales strategies
- Grasp commercial opportunities
- Define and reach commercial targets
- Driving (own) sales processes
- Optimizing sales pipe & improving team performance
Further, as Budbee is a start-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a candidate that loves high-paced environments and takes on the role with a positive attitude and energy! Supporting your colleagues is natural and you're leading by example as well as you take on challenges with a smile. For this position, you will be reporting to General Manager (Benelux) and leading a sales team of 5 persons consisting of account managers and business development managers across the Benelux. The start for this position will be in January 2022.
What you’ll need
- Relevant University Degree or University of Applied Sciences Degree and/or proven success of B2B sales management
- A minimum of 5 years experience of B2B sales
- Experience from SaaS businesses and/or e-commerce (payments, shopping-platforms, shipping, etc)
- Leadership Experience
- Be a strategic thinker and grasp business metrics in the context of overall company goals
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
- Incomparable positive drive: you can turn anything into gold
- You love challenges
- Exceptional communication skills, thus fluency in the English and Dutch languages are critical - French and Flemish are considered as a big plus
- Drivers license (B) is a plus, but not a must
- Building sales organizations at a tech or scale up company
- Stakeholder management
Are you our Head of Sales? Then we’d love to talk to you! Hurry up and send in your application today since interviews will be held continuously.