Budbee, founded in 2015, is a Sweden-based tech company aiming to create the best e-commerce experience from check-out to delivery. Charged with a self-learning system and bespoke algorithm, Budbee reaches more than 30 million people in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands - either through our extensive network of parcel lockers or home deliveries. So far Budbee has served more than 3 million unique customers with same or next-day deliveries using bikes, electrical vehicles, and biofuels.
Budbee's services are used by hundreds of large e-commerce companies, including ASOS, Zalando, Inditex, and H&M. Backed by Kinnevik, Stena Sessan, and AMF among others, Budbee is on track to become the leading European e-commerce platform. Always with the customer at heart.Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or MedTech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
We are looking for our next Business Development Manager to join our sales team in Denmark! For this position you will be responsible for growing our business and make sure Budbee becomes a true success in Denmark.
We are looking for a sales star who is a true talent in signing new businesses while having a persistent, passionated and focused sales strategy. Our new Business Development Manager will primarily be responsible for identifying and maximizing new business opportunities within the Danish market. You'll develop and maintain the business-relationship with acquired partners and drive the sales process from the start. The right candidate is a strong and inspirational relationship builder who strive to go the extra mile to find new partners to connect with. We are looking for a born sales wizard that can change the home-delivery experience for Denmark, forever!
As Budbee is a start-up business and growing in the same speed as the light travels, we are looking for a candidate that loves high-paced environments and takes on the role with a lot of energy and a positive attitude. Supporting your colleagues is natural way of working and being cooperative is your second name.
As a Business Development Manager you will be a part of our Sales team and report to our Sales Director in Denmark. You'll be working cross borders with the Nordic teams and colleagues in The Netherlands and Belgium. This position is based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Relevant University Degree and/or proven success at B2B sales management
- Being a self going “door opener”, somehow you always find a way to connect with people
- Be a strategic thinker and grasp business metrics in the context of overall company goals
- Be effective at building relationships with external partners, merchants, couriers and internal stakeholders with no problem
- Creative mindset that enjoys experimentation and is willing to take bold bets despite risk of failure
- Exceptional communication skills in Danish and English, written and verbal. Other Nordic languages a big bonus
- Experience within the e-commerce field is a merit, but not a must
- Experience from SaaS businesses
- Drivers license
Do you have what it takes to be our next Business Development Manager? Then we'd love to talk to you!