About the role
As Technician Support at Budbee, you will work to provide support and service to all employees in the company, which today consists of 480 employees. You will help them with questions such as: staff access to our systems, technical equipment such as workstations and office devices, troubleshooting basic technical issues, etc.
As you become an important part of our organization, you will constantly encounter a large variety of matters, both of varying degrees of difficulty and character. Here there is room for development as you need to implement routines, templates, and processes to streamline the onboarding and offboarding of staff. You will be part of the HR department, which today consists of seven employees, and your focus will be towards our staff located within Sweden.
What you’ll do
- Provide service and support for Budbee´s employees via email and Slack
- Help employees with basic troubleshooting such as login problems and system errors
- Make sure that our employees have the necessary equipment to perform their roles such as a computer, telephone, etc.
- Provide onboarding kits for new employees
- Coordinate with relevant departments the offboarding of exiting staff
- Act as the bridge between HR and Tech, aiming to automate and streamline interactions between systems owned by both departments
You have worked with support before and feel ready for a new environment where you can create your own routines, processes, and templates. You enjoy great variety and a lot of contact with employees via phone and data. You like service almost as much as you like technology!
- Proven IT Coordinator, Technician Support, IT support or similar experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Service-minded and a natural people-person with a patient and relaxed attitude
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Fluent both written and oral in English
- Work from office in Stockholm/Sweden
What can we offer you?
- Be a contributor to our mission to revolutionize e-commerce with a world-class delivery experience
- A steep learning curve and opportunity to work together on challenges we face as a dynamic company
- Be a part of a motivating environment with great drive and 'everything is possible'-mindset
- Be a part of the Budbee company culture and our family 💚
This recruitment process consists of personality and logical tests via Alva Labs and background checks via Verifiera as a review of previous public criminal records. The result is public information that is handled confidentially. This is mandatory for all recruitment processes at Budbee in Sweden.