Budbee, founded in 2015, is a Sweden-based tech company aiming to create the best e-commerce experience from check-out to delivery. Charged with a self-learning system and bespoke algorithm, Budbee reaches more than 30 million people in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Belgium, and the Netherlands - either through our extensive network of parcel lockers or home deliveries. So far Budbee has served more than 3 million unique customers with same or next-day deliveries using bikes, electrical vehicles, and biofuels.
Budbee's services are used by hundreds of large e-commerce companies, including ASOS, Zalando, Inditex, and H&M. Backed by Kinnevik, Stena Sessan, and AMF among others, Budbee is on track to become the leading European e-commerce platform. Always with the customer at heart.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or MedTech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
As Technician Support at Budbee, you will work to provide support and service to all employees in the company, which today consists of 350 employees. You will help them with questions such as: staff access to our systems, technical equipment such as workstations and office devices, troubleshooting basic technical issues, etc.
As you become an important part of our organization, you will constantly encounter a large variety of matters, both of varying degrees of difficulty and character. Here there is room for development as you need to implement routines, templates, and processes to streamline onboarding and offboarding of staff. You will be part of the HR department, which today consists of seven employees, and your focus will be towards our staff located within Sweden.
What you’ll do
- Provide service and support for Budbee´s employees via email and Slack
- Help employees with basic troubleshooting such as login problems and system errors
- Make sure that our employees have the necessary equipment to perform their roles such as a computer, telephone, etc.
- Provide onboarding kits for new employees
- Coordinate with relevant departments the offboarding of exiting staff
- Act as the bridge between HR and Tech, aiming to automate and streamline interactions between systems owned by both departments
You have worked with support before and feel ready for a new environment where you can create your own routines, processes, and templates. You enjoy great variety and a lot of contact with employees via phone and data. You like service almost as much as you like technology!
- Proven IT Coordinator, Technician Support, IT support or similar experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Service-minded and a natural people-person with a patient and relaxed attitude
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Fluent both written and oral in Swedish & English
- Work from office in Stockholm/Sweden
Today we are located at Alströmergatan 39, Kungsholmen, but we are moving to Hälsingegatan 40, Vasatsan early next year. There we will have a nice four-floor office.
The recruitment process is handled by Budbee, all questions regarding the role or the process are sent to Oscar.email@example.com.
Start date: ASAP