At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of young talents - hungry to disrupt the logistics and e-commerce landscape of the future. As E-commerce Project Leader at Budbee, you will be responsible for our merchant experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality and efficient integrations.
As a person, we believe that you are down to detail, communicative (very), and able to drive many projects at the same time. You are a technical talent (the person everyone in the family calls when the computer doesn’t work) and a true hustler. We appreciate a smart-ass who’s not afraid of telling people how to do things - in a humble way ;)
Preferably, you've been working within sales or technical projects before. You have a hint of Commercial grooviness and Tech Savviness.
Fluency in Swedish and English, written and verbal, is a must.
- Be the know-it-all both internally and externally regarding our product and integration
- Provide pre-sales support to your colleagues at the Business development team
- Assist and lead merchants with their technical integration
- Transform technical documentation and translate it to a language for a non-technical person
Since we’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, we think the following personal traits are important for this role:
- Your communication skills are on point. You know when to talk and when to listen and know how to level to the person you communicate with.
- You have a positive mindset and are solution-oriented. “Problems? They don’t exist. Challenges? Game on!!”
- You enjoy fast-paced environments - we’re growing big time!
- You are flexible and open to change
- You take a lot of initiatives and have a creative mind
- You take ownership of your work and strive to do the best at what you do
- You get things done
We would be impressed
- If you get excited hearing API
- Experience from E-commerce in general
- Experience from Transport Management System
- Experience from E-commerce Platforms
What we offer
- An amazing role in an explosively growing scale-up
- Working with an ambitious, enthusiastic, and young team
- Trust and independence. We motivate you to make a difference and appreciate your input
Feel excited about this role? Apply today! Interviews will be held continuously.