At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
As an Accountant at Budbee you will become part of our Finance team and you will be an integral part of a multinational organization where you will work with both accounting and invoicing. You will take part in building our finance department as well as with setting up and developing processes in a rapidly growing company. You will report to our head of accounting and work closely with our experienced team. Additionally, you will collaborate with colleagues in our foreign offices as well as with our external accountant firms abroad. You will mostly work with our Swedish parent company, but will also be handeling tasks in regards to our foreign subsidiaries.
Primarily you will work with:
- Prepare and maintain customer AR accounts including invoicing, customer ageing and collections for all our markets
- Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices.
- Maintain contact with suppliers and vendors throughout the group regarding invoices and payments
- Posting of daily bank transactions and performing weekly bank reconciliations
- Controlling, collecting, and bookkeeping of business expenses
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Supporting timely monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial close
In addition you will work together with the team to continuously optimize and identify improvements in our current processes as well as being a business partner throughout the organisation.
Who are we looking for?
You have a couple of years experience as an accountant and you enjoy a prestigeless, dynamic environment with various contact areas. Moreover, you are a diligent and independent person who values structure and teamwork.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- 2-3 years experience as an accountant
- Experience in accounts reconciliation, accounting including acccounts payable and receivable
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Experience of work in a international group is preferred
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast moving business
- Self-starter and solution driven.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.
- Professional fluency in both Swedish and English, written and verbal
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to send us your application! Interviews will be held continuously.