At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competent Group Financial Controller and Reporting Manager to support our growing finance team and play an important role in securing our finance and accounting principles as well as ensuring timely and accurate reporting. You will be responsible for the group reporting and financial control as well as being a part of the monthly close processes and developing external reporting to excellence in efficiency and effectiveness.
If you have a high interest in accounting, a keen eye for detail, solution driven and want to be part of a fast growing business and amazing team, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help maintain our company’s financial health and make sure we use our resources beneficially. You will gain increasing experience as the company grows whilst utilising the best technology and develop processes for a lean finance function
- Ensure timely and reliable monthly, quarterly, and year-end financial reporting
- Preparation and distribution of monthly financial reports including the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Contact and support to our accounting partners in our foreign legal entities.
- Quarterly and yearly group consolidation in accordance with IFRS
- Preparation of the annual report in accordance with IFRS and RFR2 and taking lead in our annual audit process including providing high quality audit supporting documentation to our external auditors
- Ensuring compliance with IFRS and RFR2 accounting standards
- Developing and streamlining of our financial processes, tools and reports
- Any other ad hoc tasks based on organizational needs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Audit, Accounting or a similar role
- University degree in accounting, business accounting, finance or similar
- Experience from working at a larger audit/consultancy firm is preferred
- Knowledge of consolidation of group statements and technical accounting
- Broad knowledge of financial principles and processes including analysis of balance sheet and profit and loss
- Proficient general system knowledge and high interest in data and analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with high knowledge in Excel
- Experience of IFRS accounting standards is desirable
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast moving business
- Self-starter and solution driven
- Able to work independently and drive issues to conclusion
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.Fluency in both Swedish and English, written and verbal
Does this sounds like you? Don't hesitate to press 'apply'!