At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
As a Business Controller at Budbee you will perform financial- and operational analyses, follow-up on performance, take part in the reporting to management and board. Your key responsibility is to deliver actionable insights that help the leadership drive performance towards set corporate goals on profitability, growth and scaleability. In this role you are expected to work independently as well as being part of a team, including taking lead on projects in which you are accountable for the deliverables. In addition to this the Business Controller will work continuously to optimize and identify improvements in our current processes as well as being a business partner throughout the organisation.
This role will include
- Development of business controlling tools and reports
- Monthly and ad-hoc analyses and follow ups on business KPIs
- Supporting business partners and take lead/participate in ad-hoc projects
- Creating actionable presentations of business cases and analyses
- Monthly, quarterly, yearly reporting
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Various financial tasks within the finance function
- Take lead and participate in improvement initiatives, collaborating with internal stakeholders to design and implement standardized, efficient and compliant reporting and controls
What you'll need
We are looking for you who have done a couple of years in accounting as well as business controller and now wants to develop your skills in a fast moving tech company. You should be analytical with a good eye for details as well as having a curious, ambitious approach with the ability to perform in a fast environment and adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
- A university degree in economics
- Minimum 3 years experience from business control and accounting in an international group
- Strong analytical skills with experience of reviewing and analyzing both profit & loss and balance sheet
- Experience of budgeting/forecasting/long term financial planning in an interntational gorup
- High level of knowledge and skill in Excel
- Experience of Tableau Software or similar BI-tool and preferable SQL experience
- Experience of IFRS accounting standard is a merit
- High level of energy and enthusiasm to work in a fast moving business
- Self-starter and solution driven.
- Able to work independently and drive issues to conclusion.
- Able to work well with others in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills.
- Highly accurate and detail oriented.
- Professional fluency in both Swedish and English, written and verbal
Does this sound like you? Don't hesitate to press 'apply'!