At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab, and AMF. Up until now, we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
As an Operations Intern, you'll work in the heart of our operations. Therefore, it's important that you're a solution-orientated person with high communication skills. You're focused on the task and eager to develop, both yourself as well as the business. In our world things move quickly, so you'll need to be flexible and open to changes (for the better).
What you’ll need more specifically
- An ongoing bachelor's or master's, preferably in operations, logistics, economics, or business management.
- Affinity with data and analytics (Tableau) is a huge plus
- Strong organizational skills
- Communication is key, fluency in English and Swedish is critical. Knowledge in other languages is considered a plus.
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things fast and we need to do them well
- Develop cost-efficient routes for our smooth deliveries
- Communication with our couriers and drivers
- Volume forecasting and planning
- Quality assurance and improvement
This role is a paid intern position during the summer. The position will apply from mid-June to mid-August and will be a full-time position from 28/6 to 8/8, primarily weekdays but can also cover Sundays. In addition to this period, there may be more flexible dates added.
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to hand in your application today!
Interviews will be held continuously.