At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
As a Terminal Automation Manager at Budbee you will primarily be working with Budbee's parcel sorting machines. The work as a Terminal Automation Manager is both practical and technically oriented with designing new machines as well as developing and maintaining existing machines. Further this roles includes:
- Planning and supporting during designing, installing, commissioning and maintaining Budbee's automation machines
- Plan investments
- Project management in regards to development and optimization work
- Develop routines to check, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance of machinery and equipment
- Produce technical documentation and manuals
- Collect and analyze measured values
- Evaluate alternative solutions, best practices and benchmarks in the industry
Budbee is always working to develop new solutions for our operations. This can be about improving existing machines or developing new machines. You will be an important part of this work.
- Automation/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering related degree.
- Knowledgeable in conveyor/auto equipment specifications and PLC control system
- Experience in layout design
- Open communication and strong negotiation skills
- Strong application skills of AutoCAD include 2D and 3D
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Understanding of software system interaction with hardware equipment
- Good project management skill on cost saving projects
- Good understanding of safety compliance requirements of equipment design
- Drivers license
Does this sound like you? Then press 'apply'!