At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
We're looking for an experienced payroll professional with a natural interest in the subject that thrives in a constantly changing work environment. In this role, you will be responsible for payroll in all of Budbee's markets and play a crucial role in Budbee's continuous growth. To thrive in this role, we see that you are structured, thorough, and independent and you are stimulated by constantly looking for ways to improve your work. We think that you are unpretentious, responsive, analytical, and enjoy working proactively with improving payroll-related processes.
You will ensure accurate payroll management in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Our payroll is outsourced so you'll be responsible for providing and administering the correct data each month to our external parties and payroll partners. In this role, you will report directly to our Chief People Officer and work in close collaboration with the finance team.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Take responsibility for all activities involved in the end-to-end payroll process
- Ensure accurate payroll every month to external payroll partners with multiple employee types
- Develop processes and routines in the areas of salary and benefit management
- Capture and implement news in regulations and agreements
- Report accurate data to pension and insurance providers
- Onboard acquired companies and units to all payroll-related activities
- Ensure that all payroll related queries from employees, authorities, and managers are addressed timely and properly
- Support activities aiming to automate data integration between different systems and applications
- Identify areas of process improvement and ways to eliminate the need for manual processing
- Set requirements on external partners when entering new markets
- 3+ years of full responsibility for the end-to-end payroll process
- Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized
- Previous work experience from a fast-growing company
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- You have a degree in payroll or equivalent experience
- Good computer skills (Excel)
It is considered a plus if you
- Have experience of working with blue-collar salaries and with several different collective agreements (Sw: GFL, genomsnittligt förtjänstläge)
- Previous experience of managing expatriates
- Have experience from Quinyx and Skovik
- Have experience from and knowledge in project managing implementations between systems for payroll related matters
Does this sound interesting? Apply today! Interviews will be held continuously.