At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About The Role
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our team in Copenhagen. In this role you’ll come to be responsible for developing the inbound/outbound transportation between our terminals, merchants, couriers and drivers in Denmark. You’ll grow to be responsible for things running smoothly, efficiently and assuring quality throughout our supply chain. You'll be in charge of improving our processes and flows as we grow. You’ll also play a key role in finding and growing with new partners as well as expanding our business in Denmark.
In practice you will share the responsibility for the following
- Managing the co-operation with last-mile, pickup and linehaul partners. Both from day-to-day co-operation to more strategic development of current partners
- Finding and growing with new partners around Denmark
- Development of our courier and driver onboarding
- Overseeing courier and driver performance
You will work closely with the Danish operations, commercial and terminal teams, as well as other teams around the company. Furthermore, you will be part of a young, highly motivated team in a rapidly growing environment with room for your own initiatives. You’ll work with and report directly to the Danish Operations Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to join a team of young talents building up the Danish organization from scratch, within a successful scale-up.
Since we’re looking for the right person for this role rather than the experience, we present to you the personal traits we think are important for this role:
- Your communication skills are high as the sky
- You are fun and confront challenges with a smile
- You enjoy fast-paced environments
- You take initiative and have a creative mind
- You take a lot of ownership in your work and strive to the best at what you do
- You ‘re hands-on and get things done
What You’ll Need
- 1-2+ years work experience, preferably in consulting, startup or operational roles
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills. We’re looking for the ability to combine data with human intuition, develop your own hypotheses and test them
- The ability to think ahead / strategically - as we grow we always want to have a plan, think ahead and recognize operational bottlenecks in advance
- The ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Negotiation and cooperation skills - we want to build mutually beneficial long-term relationships with the best performing partners
- Communication is key in this role, thus fluency in Danish and English is critical - Fluency in Swedish is a considered a bonus
- Drivers license (B)
If this sounds like you, we would love to speak to you!