At Budbee we are obsessed with fueling e-commerce growth. We offer groundbreaking last-mile solutions for the e-commerce industry, and even though it's pretty advanced stuff, it is all about having the right people on board!
Since April 2018 Budbee is backed by the prestigious investor Kinnevik. Other major investors are Stena Sessan, H&M Co:Lab and AMF. Up until now we have raised over 90 MEUR in total, and today we are already doing millions of home and box deliveries each year, operating in Sweden, Netherlands, Finland and Denmark. Since we are growing incredibly fast with new markets or products being added pretty much every month, we are not looking for the average Joe. The right people for us are people who love change and challenges and at the same time have an inner drive to get things done. By joining us in this journey you are also becoming a part of the Budbee family.
We are aware that our operations impact the world around us. That is why we have offset our carbon emissions right from the very first Budbee delivery, with the help of ZeroMission. The need to take extra care of our planet affects every decision we make, however big or small it may be.
Everyone has heard about tech, or even fintech or medtech... Join us and be a part of the latest and greatest - Logtech!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our amazing team in Stockholm. We're looking for a true "spider in the net"-person with a product mindset and technical domain experience. Your mission is to help maximizing the value of our product that is developed and deployed by our development teams. The development teams play an integral part in the development and deployment of all Budbee's products.
What You’ll Do
- Drive product development and maintain the product roadmap with a clear vision and supporting requirements.
- Lead the team by continuously updating the backlog priority and collaborating closely with the team Tech Lead to balance technical debt and feature delivery.
- Gather and express customers, delivery drivers, and other stakeholder input as implementable and shippable items.
- Communicate your backlog transparently towards the organization, stakeholders, and the team.
- Define and analyze business metrics to validate your product thesis, as well as working with the team Tech Lead to set technical quality/performance targets.
- Be the key development team facilitator between engineering and product that ensures effective and smooth collaboration.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- You have experience working with data and insights to understand and measure your work
- Knowledgeable in Scrum or other agile methodologies
- A self-starter who is able to take projects from strategy through execution
- Ability to prioritise complex deliverables, have technical discussions, and collaborate at all levels
- You are an excellent communicator, comfortable working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience from high-growth technology company within e-commerce, logistics or mobility is a big plus!
Feel excited about this role? Then we’d love to talk to you!